I am an energetic thrill seeker who thrives on complex operational and technical challenges, who can adapt effectively and
wear multiple hats to ensure the success of projects, its products, its teams and its business. I am seeking an exciting,
fast paced career to significantly disrupt and disturb today’s market.
My soft skills, teams/client facing skills and viral
positive nature allows me to build productive team’s in turn strengthening the culture of a company, in turn its market
share, revenue, profit and competitive advantage. Core competencies and strengths spanning:
Business Operations & Product Strategy / Management & Recruiting & Leadership
Account Management & Client Relationships / Program & Project Management
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) / Procedure & Process Engineering
Diverse and extensive background in multiple vertical
markets, with a number of companies varying in size and culture.
Excels at corporate strategy, operations, customer relationships,
guiding business units and service and product offerings. Glimpse of
Professional Services Manager with Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) in San Francisco, managing NorCal services and accounts.
Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence. Our company's mission is to address the
challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. More than half of the Fortune 100 and thousands of enterprises, universities,
government agencies and service providers use Splunk software to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations, security, web
intelligence, customer and business analytics and more.
Principal Consultant with Magenic in San Francisco successfully
managing through to production large agile software development, web and modality engagements for a large northeast
grocery retailer, for a the global leaders in commercial jet leasing, and for the
most recognized financial services company in the world, consisting of blended offshore teams in upwards of
50+ onshore and 35+ offshore development resources.
Contract work with Microsoft in San Francisco as Technical Product Manager for
Forefront for Office and Exchange group, and on contract with Server and Cloud Platform Marketing (SCPM) group designing, developing and
maintaining Site Change Tracking System for microsoft.com properties such as Windows Server, Small Business Server, Forefront, System Center and Virtualization.
Director of Professional Services with Prowess Consulting in Seattle,
responsible for services team, business development, operations,
and account with Microsoft and Davis Wright Tremaine.
Technical Project Manager withKintera
in San Diego, now
Blackbaud, managing the product
development pipeline through and post IPO. Owned large accounts with
American Red Cross, National Parkinson Foundation and American
- Product Evangelist and Project Manager in San Diego, worked with a
variety of companies, such as
NxLight aka ContractPal,
Park City Entertainment,
Jeff Gold Photography,
Mountain Home Montana developing business plans, product evangelist,
facilitating events, managing software development projects
and developing and maintaining websites.
Sr. Project Manager with Digital
Signatures Trust now Identrust in Salt Lake City, managing security profiling and authentication
technology solutions (encryption/PKI) implementations with
Government agencies, such as SSA, DOD, NTIS and EPA.
Business Analyst with Albertsons in Salt Lake City, tasked
on several large enterprise application
consolidation software development and data migration projects. One during 100m merger with American Stores, and one noted by Arther
Arthur Anderson to be the "Re-engineering project of the decade" in 1996.
- MIS Manager with Parsons
Brinckerhoff in Atlanta, responsible for on Hartsfield Airport
reconstruction project, and Software Developer on document
control, transmittal tracking and conceptual estimating
- Awarded “Consultant of the Year” in both 2011 and 2013 for driving and owning successfully delivery of firm’s most complex projects and critical relationships.
- Successfully managed through to production large agile software development engagements for one of the global
leader in commercial jet leasing companies, and for the most recognized financial services companies in the
world, consisting of blended offshore teams in upwards of 15+ onshore and 35+ offshore development resources.
- Integral and responsible for growth of a professional services consulting firm achieving 30% YOY growth, resulting in a staff of 70 and $8m over a period of 6 years.
- Managed corporate compliance mandates and audits, such as European Union (EU) Openness Interoperability Principles Initiative (OIPI), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404, Section 508 and FAS 86.
- Key member of PMO that managed $100m enterprise software development project to centralize operations for large retail conglomerate, noted by Arthur Anderson as the, “Re-engineering project of the decade."
- Competitive mountain biker, road cyclist and triathlete. Also, mixed martial arts, hiking and
camping, ultimate frisbee, surfing, kiteboarding, wakeboarding and snowboarding. Anything having to do
with cardio, and pushing my body to absolute exhaustion, I
live by the adage "Work Hard Play Hard". See activity pictures here.
- Contemporary artist using various mediums such as watercolors,
acrylics, inks, charcoals and photography. See artwork here.
- 2010 Highland Community College Graduation Commencement
Speaker. See and listen to speech here
- Weekly Volunteer - San Francisco CCCYO, emergency transitional housing children’s program.
- Grew up in Kansas with a tight family and have great
friends from all over the world. Possess strong family values
and morals with an outgoing Midwestern work ethic. See family
and friends pictures.
- More pictures of Roy Moranz.