I am a strategic visionary and thought leader with 20 years proven experience building and managing productive teams and operational prowess; strengthening revenue, profit and competitive advantage.
Customers, management, peers and employees would say that I have a positive and infectious personality, with strong team building and customer facing skills. I am proud of building productive business relationships in turn strengthening the culture of a company. Core competencies and strengths spanning:
Customer Success and PS Management / Sales Strategy and Business Development
Business Operations and Process Engineering / Contracts Development and Negotiations
Service Solutions and Offerings Development / Blended Offshore Development
Diverse and extensive background in multiple vertical
markets, with a number of companies varying in size and culture.
- Professional Services Manager with Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) in San Francisco, managing NorCal services and accounts.
Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence. Our company's mission is to address the
challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. More than half of the Fortune 100 and thousands of enterprises, universities,
government agencies and service providers use Splunk software to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations, security, web
intelligence, customer and business analytics and more.
- Principal Consultant with Magenic in San Francisco successfully
managing large agile software development, web and modality engagements for a global leaders in commercial jet leasing, for large grocery retailer and for the
most recognized financial services company in the world, consisting of blended offshore teams in upwards of
50+ onshore and 35+ offshore development resources.
- Contract work with Microsoft in San Francisco as Technical Product Manager for
Forefront for Office and Exchange group, and on contract with Server and Cloud Platform Marketing (SCPM) group designing, developing and
maintaining Site Change Tracking System for microsoft.com properties such as Windows Server, Small Business Server, Forefront, System Center and Virtualization.
- Director of Professional Services with Prowess Consulting in Seattle,
responsible for services team, business development, operations,
and account with Microsoft and Davis Wright Tremaine.
- Technical Project Manager with Kintera
in San Diego, now
Blackbaud, managing the product
development pipeline through and post IPO. Owned large accounts with
American Red Cross, National Parkinson Foundation and American
- Sr. Project Manager with Digital
Signatures Trust now Identrust in Salt Lake City, managing security profiling and authentication
technology solutions (encryption/PKI) implementations with
Government agencies, such as SSA, DOD, NTIS and EPA.
- Business Analyst with Albertsons in Salt Lake City, tasked
on several large enterprise application
consolidation software development and data migration projects. One during 100m merger with American Stores, and one noted by Arther
Arthur Anderson to be the "Re-engineering project of the decade" in 1996.
- MIS Manager and Software Developer with Parsons
Brinckerhoff in Atlanta, responsible for on Hartsfield Airport
reconstruction project, and developed document
control, transmittal tracking and conceptual estimating
- Splunk - Achieved Presidents Club with the fastest growing public company in the world, experiencing exponential growth from $302.6m in revenue (1.2k employees) to 1.27b Revenue (4.5k employees) and recognized for scaling service offerings and head count equating to significant services revenue, Splunk product/feature growth and customer success.
- Magenic - Awarded Consultant of the Year in both 2011 and 2013 for driving and owning successfully delivery of firmís most complex projects and critical relationships.
- Magenic - Successfully managed through to production large agile software development engagements for one of the global
leader in commercial jet leasing companies, and for the most recognized financial services companies in the
world, consisting of blended offshore teams in upwards of 15+ onshore and 35+ offshore development resources.
- Prowess Consulting - Integral and responsible for growth of a professional services consulting firm achieving 30% YOY growth, resulting in a staff of 70 and $8m over a period of 6 years.
- Mountain biking, snowboarding, surfing, wake-boarding, mixed martial arts, trail running, hiking and camping. Anything having to do with cardio, and pushing my body to absolute exhaustion, I live by the adage "Work Hard Play Hard". See activity pictures here.
- Contemporary artist using various mediums such as watercolors,
acrylics, inks, charcoals and photography. See artwork here.
- 2010 Highland Community College Graduation Commencement
Speaker. See and listen to speech here
- Weekly Volunteer - San Francisco CCCYO, emergency transitional housing for families with children in need.
- Grew up in Kansas with a tight family and have great
friends from all over the world. Possess strong family values
and morals with an outgoing Midwestern work ethic. See family
and friends pictures.
- More pictures of Roy Moranz.